Saturday, April 07, 2007

What a waste

We get no runs for Wakefield, who held the opposition to two runs, then for Tavarez, that snake, we get four, but it's irrellevant.

I'm a little annoyed.
A little bitter.

Then, to pour lemon juice in the papercut, A-Rod, of all people, secures a Yanks win with a walk-off grand slam.

Asshat.

Annoyed. Very much so.

In any case, I'll be back at my local bar tomorrow night, since the game'll be ESPN again.
Here's hoping Schilling can redeem himself for opening day.

Pfeh.

Oh, and while I'm bitching, let me get this out of my system.
I live across the street from a church, and, apparently, there's some pre-Easter thingamawhosit going on tonight. Suffice to say, many illegally parked church patrons.

That's fine. No problem with that for me.

But here's the issue.
As I type this update, it is after 11PM.
Random people departing the church, rather than waiting or waving down others or, say, calling them on their phones, are honking....frequently....incessantly....loudly, outside my window.

I hate to be a curmudgeon.
Honest, I used to be a night owl, but these days, as my roommate is going out for the night, I'm either about to go to bed or already have, so, needless to say, these late-night horn honkings are making me a little snarky.

Couple that with the fact that our plumber/maintenance/whatever guy is expected at 8AM tomorrow morning, well, you'll have to forgive me for being a little irritable. Normally I'd save it for the morning but, given our day in baseball, my snarkiness precedes me.

'Nuff said. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home