Wednesday, November 14, 2007

That didn't take long

Needless to say, the whole gung-ho attitude for going to the gym has gone by the wayside.
I'll still try to go, but posting about it has proven to be too deflating to my ego when I fail.
So much for that.

In other news - there isn't any.
Tired. Toenail-less. And all-around sore all the time.
I'm not sure what's going on lately, but everything hurts. Even my skin, which is weird.
I mean, I'll walk, and that hurts. But I'm used to that. But now, where my legs hurt, the skin all along stings, almost burns. And this is the case everywhere - arms, back etc.
Just odd. No rash. No allergy. Just. Pain. Sux.

Anyway, so I'm staying in and sulking a lot..

On the bright side - the Patriots are still undefeated and are playing again this weekend after a bye week. And the Celtics are undefeated too. Granted, they've played fewer games this season so far than the Pats but still, off to a nice start. So greatful for the distraction of sports.
Good times.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home