Saturday, April 21, 2007

How did that happen?

Somehow, still trying to figure it out, we came back and beat the Yankees last night.
I'm still a little giddy and definitely hungover.

After going to a different neighborhood bar for a change to watch, I managed to get the White Sox fans there in my corner.
They all stuck around after the Sox beat the Tigers to root for my Sox.

In any case, after that wonderful eighth inning, I was going a little apeshit and was given two shots by my new friends to calm my ass down.

Nice to hear applause for a win when no one there was a fan except me.
Of course, we all share a mutual hatred for the Yankees so I guess that's more what they were cheering for. I'll take it.
Good to see 'Tek's bat wake up. Oh captain, my captain.
Well done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home