Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pinball machine in my head

Ah, the joy of an MRI.
Hadn't had one in more than a year, but given my recent inability to walk, see, or use one of my hands, it seemed about time.
Nothing terribly new thus far, of course, I won't get the results for a bit.
However, good gravy, boy does it suck to have to take out piercings and put them back in after a three hour spell. Lots of alcohol swabs.
Not to mention me, with my tendency towards giddiness, giggling when the machine sounded particularly pinball-machine-esque. Yeah, didn't exactly speed up the process.

Ah well. Assuming the worst. Hoping for the best. The body hasn't exactly been cooperating lately so I don't have the greatest expectations this time around.

Anyway, here's hoping. It's not like I have any specific goals, but things are finally happening for people in my family that I'd like to see, so I'd like to be around for them.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

It's Peter. I read your post very carefully, and..and I am sad. Remember me? I say a prayer, and you're in it, every night. I know me saying that doesn't help anything, but Jess, I ALWAYS wish you the best. I DO!!!
Please smile...it's Saturday around 4:36pm your time....be OK...OK????? Peter Mark

2/02/2008 4:36 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hi Peter.
Thanks for your concern. I'm ok. Really. Just a little slow and gingerly with mobility.
And I am around. And I do check in on you as well and hope you're peachy!

2/09/2008 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home