Monday, April 23, 2007

Mini hiatus

Um, gonna take a little time off here.
My eyes are kinda screwed up. Things are very, very dark. Very difficult to see and, quite frankly, I find myself getting a migraine trying to read the screen right now, so I'll be off.

This just started today and hopefully it'll be over just as quickly.
So, I'll be around, reading where I can but, until this passes, think I'll be passing on typing much in the near future.

I'll stick with tv for now, larger pictures are easier to make out.
Just what I need right? Another reason to stay in couch potato land.
Maybe I'll lift some dumbbells - right.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I hope you feel better...I feel, "F" that, I KNOW you're my friend....take care JESS. Peter, thinking of you......

4/24/2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks Jess...you don't have to post for me to love you as my blog friend. Stay in touch..Pete

4/25/2007 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home