Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back East go I

I'm leaving for Massachusetts tomorrow, stupid early, so this'll be my last post for a coupla weeks.
I have my cousin's (I think he's my cousin - offspring of my father's cousin is my cousin of sorts, right?) this weekend, then a week in Cape Cod with the whole family - brother, sister-in-law, parents and the grandmother visiting from Poland - then back for a few days before flying back to Chicago.

Bottom line is, in a few days, hopefully this'll be my view:

That was the view from the Cape last year. It was a nice time. Beautiful, relaxing, everything you'd hope to expect.

In anycase, here's hoping the Sox streak continues through my journey.
Hope everyone is happy, healthy, safe and chipper. And all that good stuff.

See in you in a fortnight!

And of course, go Sox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home