Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A nice fresh contentment bubble

That's where I sat last night.
So chipper, a nice change really.

Went to a bar near my apartment to watch the Sox game and all things aligned perfectly.
Allow me to describe the happy array of televisions placed in front of me as I enjoyed cheap beer and cheaper chicken wings.

In front of me: The Red Sox - winning. Trot welcomed back. Youk's inside the park homer. Indians getting injured and called out anyway. Schilling easing my fears.
To my left: Hockey, always nice
To my right: The Yankees - losing - again.
To my far right: Basketball - ok, didn't really care about that one.

Put them all together, along with a few friends entering the bar late in the game and I was downright hip and spanky.

Full of chicken wings, full of beer, amongst friends and just witnessed a fantastic Red Sox game.
A good night.

Tonight? Beckett makes his return, I go to pool league and still get to watch since they have the MLB package there. And, oh yeah, amongst friends again for the night. This is a good trend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Geesh, come September, I'm going to have one hell of a bottle of scotch for you.

5/29/2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

pat, is that you?
Yeah, no objections here to some nice scotch. Mmmmmmmm....scotch.

5/29/2007 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home