Friday, May 25, 2007

Fun with marketing research

So, some time ago, I completed some online survey asking me if I'd be willing to try a certain frozen food product.
I said sure and expected to receive a coupon allowing me to purchase said item for free.

Little did I know I would receive a large styro mailing package with the item enclosed, encased in some dry ice.

Some poorly wrapped dry ice I might add.
Burned the crap outta my left hand unknowingly picking it up.

But, add the ice to a sink and run some water and, well, pretty spiffy to watch.
The pics don't do it justice, but still, had to share.




Kinda nifty. Especially considering it was 89 degrees yesterday, it served as a nice, foggy, almost cool diversion for a bit.

6 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Jess...but, but what is it??? And did it doom you by ingesting it? I hope not! Peter

5/26/2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Still here, still healthy.
It was a new flavor of Lean Pockets - artichoke spinach chicken.
Not half bad, actually, and hey, free lunch!

And on another note, how beautiful is the number 11 1/2? I had no idea how lovely it was until I saw it alongside the Yankees name as number of games they were behind the Red Sox. It's a lovely morning.

5/27/2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Icky looking...and 12 and a half games??...we'll never know until 6 or so...the Yanks have already started losing...oops, playing...and our Sox are at 2 your time. I hope you're happy. After that wahtever it was, you ARE indestructable. And I consider you such a great blog friend. Be well...Peter...bye Jess!!!!!!!!

5/27/2007 12:10 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Well, the pictures weren't of the food, just of the dry ice mixing with water in my sink.
The food looked alright, but yes, I still consider myself indestructible!
SuperJess - away!

5/27/2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Jess......now that number is up to 13 1/2...and with the return of Josh tonight, excitement abounds. In about 7 plus hours....so I hope we'll enjoy this entire season together. OK??? Peter

5/29/2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

ENTIRE!!!!!!!!!! Your blog friend from CT>>>>>Peter...........

5/29/2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home