Thursday, June 21, 2007

Looks like another weekend of convalescing

Found myself getting sick yesterday.
Woke up worse today. Very woozy, very disoriented.

However, got my ass over to CVS and set myself up for the weekend.
One of the following should help me feel better soon, if not a combination of them all.

NyQuil
DayQuil
Kleenex
Beer
Pizza

yeah, the cashier kinda looked at me funny and laughed but hey, whatever sinks yer sub, right?

In any case, this weekend Dave's off to the farmland for the annual MS150 Tour de Farms - the link is to the right if you all feel like donating. Cure me!

Anyway, back to bed.

Oh wait, but first - How 'bout the Red Sox huh? And a big ass thank you to the Rockies who, along with our wins, put the Yankees back to .500 and back to double digits in games behind us.
It's all rather astonishing, Tavarez is becoming one of the pitchers I'm relying on these days.
Never thought I'd type that.

Ok, now, really, back to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've said it before:

Fuck all and every New York team.

And the Brewers are doing better!

6/22/2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Feel better...if I were you, I'd reverse that list!. Just trying to be funny, Jess. I hate it when you're not feeling well. Is that what's called being a friend? I hope so. Peter

6/24/2007 7:01 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Feeling better, thanks.
all of the list did me well!

6/30/2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home