Monday, August 06, 2007

The liver knows no vacation

I'm back.
Not posting so much just now, but I'm back.

It was a surprisingly enjoyable stay and yes, much of that had to do with the fact that my whole family gets along best when we collectively drink.

But, also, the Sox only lost three games in those eleven/twelve days.
I got almost no sleep since what used to be my bedroom at my parents house went to my brother and his wife. Nothing like getting in those three quality hours of sleep on a back-impaling sleeper sofa when you need fourteen hours.
Then to the Cape, much of the same, sleep-wise, only now it was on the smallest bed I've slept in since I was a toddler.

Nonetheless, it was a great trip. Fantastic to see family, spend time on the Cape and still have NESN (we gotta prioritize, right?). And, in the end, good to be back.

Looking forward to the next seventeen hours of sleep.
I'll make up the rest of my sleep deprivation another night.

Oh, I almost forgot. Took advantage of no sales tax in Massachusetts. Completely replenished my supply of Red Sox t-shirts. Not that I have any quarrel with wearing the Varitek one all the time but, you know, girl's gotta do laundry. Now I'm well tided over til the next wash day.

Go Sox!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home